Are you seeking an education that will set your students up for the career they want? We’re committed to delivering transformational learning and teaching experiences enabling the student to achieve their academic and career potential and achieve their best future selves. Our Student Recruitment team are here to help you and your students through the CAO process and to offer guidance and advice on our degree programmes and the student experience here at Carlow College, St. Patrick’s.
We value the support and advice that guidance counsellors provide to second level students. We aim to support your work by providing you and your students with information about our degree programmes, events and application procedures in a more accessible way.
Throughout the year, our team visit schools, attend careers exhibitions and welcome school groups and individual prospective students and their families to the College campus. The team:
- Liaise with guidance counsellors to provide as much information and resources as possible;
- Visit schools and present to students and parents on a wide range of relevant topics including the CAO, College life and our programme degree options;
- Provide copies of our Prospectus to facilitate informed degree choices;
- Organise campus visits to enable students to explore degree options and experience college life for themselves;
- Co-ordinate Open Days and information sessions to enable you and your students to visit the campus;
- Welcome any queries or suggestions you might have regarding admission to our College, degrees and talks.
You can find a list of the Undergraduate Exhibitions we attend each year here. If you are hosting your own exhibition and would like us to attend please get in touch with one of our team members below.
View our Prospectus here: