Student Recruitment Team
The student recruitment team at Carlow College, St. Patrick’s are here to let potential students know about the opportunities and study options available to them. We are here to provide students, their families and guidance counsellors with support and advice when making their college choices.
Our Student Recruitment team:
- Liaise with guidance counsellors, teachers and principals to provide as much information and resources as possible;
- Visit schools and present to students and parents on a wide range of relevant topics including the CAO, College life and our programme degree options;
- Attend careers exhibitions across the country;
- Provide copies of our Prospectus to facilitate informed degree choices;
- Organise campus visits to enable students to explore degree options and experience college life for themselves;
- Co-ordinate Open Days and information sessions to enable you and your students to visit the campus;
- Welcome any queries or suggestions you might have regarding admission to our College, degrees and talks.