Applications for Part-time enrolment should be made directly to the College. For information and guidance, applicants should contact the Admissions Office 059 9153243 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please complete and submit the application form below. This form must be completed in full, as it will be used assessment of your suitability for the Programme
- Complete the application form (below) and supporting documentation (certificates etc.) for your application may be sent to email@example.com
- Completed application forms are required to be submitted by 28th August 2020
- All applicants for Part-time enrolment must attend for interview as part of the application process. Interviews will be arranged by the Admissions Office in conjunction with the Office of the Registrar
- Your application will be assessed on the completion of your application form and interview. It is important to complete all sections of this form where appropriate
- Carlow College, St. Patrick’s does NOT have a limit on the number of places offered to Part Time learners
- Non – EEA Applicants will be required to provide further documentation and will be processed through Carlow College, St. Patrick’s International Office, after the Part-time enrolment assessment.
- Carlow College, St Patrick’s takes every appropriate measure to protect and manage personal data appropriately.
- Part Time Learner Application records are shared only with Carlow College, St Patrick’s staff who require them for their duties.
- Information on how Carlow College, St Patrick’s manages your personal data and your Data Protection rights is detailed in our Privacy Notice for Learners.
- Your consent is requested on the Application Form for use of disability and learning difference data in order to support you during the application process.
- Your consent is also requested to send disability and learning difference data to the College’s Disability Service, part of the Academic Resource Office, if you go on to accept a place with us. The Disability Service will contact you in respect of the services that it offers.