Conferring Ceremony 2018
Carlow College’s 2018 conferring ceremony will take place on Thursday 29th November.
Graduands will be conferred with awards from higher certificate to masters level at the Cathedral of the Assumption, Carlow, beside the College grounds.
Detailed information on the arrangements for the ceremony was given to students at the time of examination results. If you have any queries in relation to your graduation please contact Alison Brennan at: email@example.com.
Before your Graduation day
- Book your Graduation Gown by returning form with full payment before/on 12th October.
- Collect tickets for the ceremony from College Reception (date TBC).
On your Graduation day
- Arrive two hours before the ceremony.
- Pick up your Graduation attire in Philosophy Hall. Please note the gown room will close 45 minutes before the ceremony to allow graduands to get seated.
- Get seated 30 minutes before start of the ceremony and wait in your seat for the ceremony.
- Graduands will be seated by their class on the day. Staff will show you to your seat and check your name.
- Photographers are available in Moriarty Hall (12pm – 1pm and from 4pm) to get your Graduation photo taken.
- Ceremonies last approximately one hour. Please allow a half hour for class photos after the ceremony.
- Enjoy refreshments in the Dining Hall after the ceremony.
- Return Graduation gown to Philosophy Hall.
After your Graduation
Congratulations class of 2018 and welcome to the Carlow College, St. Patrick’s alumni family!
You are now a member of an exceptional community that spans over 230 years, with members across the globe shaping the political, economic and social agenda.
The Alumni network is your lifelong link to Carlow College.